Your Home When Your Here….
- The restaurant is run for the enjoyment & pleasure of our guests, not the convenience of the staff or management.
- Beef is tasty because it contains some fat. If you want lean corned beef . . . order turkey.
- We wait until your mouth is full before asking if you’re enjoying the meal. Nods, grins, OK and thumbs up signals are all acceptable ways of letting us know.
- This is a bad place for a diet, but if you insist on being in better shape than we are? Just let us know & we’ll fix you up with something.
- Our portions are excessive because nothing succeeds like excess. If you can’t eat it all, we’ll be glad to wrap it up for you.
- At THE JUG, we’re serious about food…. But not much else. Relax & have a good time!
- Prices are not negotiable! Half-priced wings during happy hours are for EAT IN ONLY! DON’T order 20 so you can take 10 home, SORRY!
- “ALWAYS DO SOBER WHAT YOU SAID YOU’D DO DRUNK. THAT WILL TEACH YOU TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.” – ERNEST HEMINGWAY
- PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!! IT’S THE OTHER THING WE TAKE SERIOUSLY AT THE JUGHANDLE INN!!!