WHEN YOU’RE HERE!!!!
1. The restaurant is run for the enjoyment & pleasure of our guests, not the convenience of the staff or management.
2. We hate soggy fries. If yours are not crisp, the way you like them, send them back. Maybe the kitchen will get the message.
3. Beef is tasty because it contains some fat. If you want lean corned beef . . . order turkey.
4. We wait until your mouth is full before asking if you're enjoying the meal. Nods, grins, OK and thumbs up signals are all acceptable ways of letting us know.
5. This is a bad place for a diet, but if you insist on being in better shape than we are? Just let us know & we'll fix you up with something.
6. Our portions are excessive because nothing succeeds like excess. If you can't eat it all, we'll be glad to wrap it up for you.
7. Our restaurant is reminiscent of a simpler time a time when a meal couldn't be prepared in 90 seconds. We roast our own turkeys, roast beef, ribs, pulled pork, pastrami & much more so you can enjoy the taste of those simpler times, without any of the work.
8. At THE JUG, we're serious about food.... But not much else. Relax & have a good time!
9. THE JUG is an evolutionary restaurant we thrive on your comments as to how we might improve the joint. Help us to make it your place, as well as ours!
Cuisine:Great Pub Fair
Atmosphere:Laidback neighborhood spot is popular for casual meals, happy hour specials and late-night fun.
Hours:11am-2am EVERY DAY!
Payment Types:Cash, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMEX
Smoking: No, but we have an outside deck for your smoking pleasure.